Links May 27-30 2018

Wednesday May 30, 2018



Monday May 28, 2018

A classical math problem gets pulled into self-driving cars.   wired.com

Satellite radio 10 years in - a business analysis.   billboard.com

Invisible Asymptotes looks like something I've been trying to put my finger on.   eugenewei.com/blog/

"Some things you can only learn in person. Two days with no news and no devices has reminded me of this truth."   harpers.org

"Tornadoes were touching down all over Iowa, but I wouldn't have guessed it from listening to satellite radio. Outside, boiling up on both sides of Interstate 80, black prairie thunderheads sizzled with greenish lightning. Inside my car the only sound was that of an E! Entertainment biography of celebrity rock-widow Courtney Love. I reached for the dial and turned to CNN, then Fox, then NPR. But because all the news was national rather than local, not a single voice I came across could tell me that the town near the next exit--where I'd reserved a motel room for the night--was being..."   time.com


Sunday May 27, 2018






🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗

Popular posts from this blog

60 Minutes Segment From May 2017 - How to Fire Proof a Home

Why Ad Tech Can't Build Brands (Yet)

DrawDown #4: MicroGrids and Industrial Recycling